Having practiced law for over 35 years, representing both small and mid-sized companies, having owned five small businesses myself and holding three professional licenses, I believe we are uniquely qualified to provide my individual and business clients with the following law services:
- Advise and assist clients with their estate planning needs to assure the transfer of assets to their families and charities while taking advantage of all tax saving strategies.
- Counsel clients on the advantages of living trusts including incentive trusts for children, supplemental needs trusts for handicapped family members and pet trusts to take care of four legged family members.
- Counsel small and medium sized companies on:
- Formation of Limited Liability Corporations and Partnerships
- Business succession strategies
- Contract and lease negotiations
- Banking transactions
- Franchise opportunities
- Employment contracts including covenant not to compete
- Provide elder law advice including Medicaid trusts, wills and living trusts, powers of attorney, preparing advance health care directives, and other asset protection plans.
We also make home, nursing home, and hospital visits.
Peace of mind through effective planningSM